FAQs – How do I get the App and register?
Downloading the app
The App is available on Google Play and the AppStore to download to your mobile or tablet.
The Website provides general information about Pro-My Sport. Via the Website Login you can also create an account (see below) which you can then use to log into the App when you download it. Once you have logged into the Website you can access some limited services associated with your account (see FAQs – Using the Website). The App provides the full services.
Creating an Account
You can create an account either in the App or from the Website.
- via Facebook – if you want to create an account associated with your Facebook account click “Login With Facebook” on the App login page or the Website Login. You will be asked to verify your Facebook email and login and then your account will be set up. The logins persist. if you logout or use a different computer and want to login again, just use the “Login With Facebook” option.
- direct with email address – Click on the “Sign Up” option on the App or on the Website Login. Enter your email address, password and password confirmation. The logins persist. if you logout or use a different computer and want to login again, just use the “I already have an account” option on the App and the “Sign In” form on the Website.
Once you are registered you can login to the App and use the Manager, Player and Supervisor features or login to the WebApp to look at your matches and the matches for your Managed Profiles.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
There are a set of Terms and Conditions that apply to using the App and the Website. When you first log in to the Website and the App you will be asked to review the relevant documents. By accepting each document, you agree to the set of Terms and Conditions and then you can use the App and Website. Whenever individual documents within the set of Terms and Conditions are updated, you will be asked to review them and accept to say that you agree with the document and wish to continue using the App and Website. The documents you will be asked to review are:
For the App:
- End User Licence Agreement – this agreement sets out the terms under which we licence the App to you, including other terms and conditions you need to understand and comply with.
For the Website
- Acceptable Use Policy – this policy sets out what constitutes acceptable use of the services.
You can see the latest versions of the relevant policies by:
- From the App – selecting “Settings”, “Terms and Conditions” and then choosing the document you with to see.
- From the Website – clicking on the Terms and Conditions link and choosing the document you wish to see.